Heygate's Farm. which is situated just off the West Haddon Road, is a small arable farm of sixty-five acres and until 1937 was part of the manor estate. Named after Charles Heygate, a 19th centery tennant farmer, the farm has a listed mid 18th century barn.
The 1937 Manor Sale Catalogue describes the Farmhouse, which is not listed, as: 'The brick built and slated dwelling house in excellent condition, contains: sitting room, living room with oven and boiler range, scullery with glazed sink, water tap and copper, pantry. Above are three bedrooms. Outside are coal house and Elsen chemical closet.
The farm buildings include a large barn with loft floor, four stall stable, cattle sheds and three-bay Dutch barn.
Also at one time there was a postmill on the opposite side of he road to the farm,